Have you ever wanted to start learning Polish? Make your dream come true and have a taste of Polish with our online course for beginners! Have fun learning the basics and start building a foundation for your Polish language knowledge through a series of bite-sized, easily digestible videos.
Here’s a sneak preview of the course:
What do you get when you sign up for this Polish language course?
- A total of 36 bite-sized videos with lectures and exercises, sent to you in smaller portions, so that you get enough time for new knowledge to “sink in”.
- An e-mail with a new portion of videos and exercises sent to your inbox once a week for 9 weeks.
- 25 printable worksheets with a vocabulary/grammar summary and exercises for further revision and practice.
- Assistance of your language instructor by e-mail and/or a dedicated Facebook group in case you need advice, clarification or evaluation.
- A curriculum that has been designed especially for speakers of English.
This course has been designed by RealPoland for absolute beginners that would like to take their first steps into learning Polish. We realize how much Polish grammar and pronunciation differs from the English, and this course pays extra attention to the needs of the English language speakers when learning to speak Polish.
Your adventure begins with a thorough analysis of the sounds of the Polish language. This will help you feel comfortable and confident during your journey through a number of interesting topics, including greetings and small talk, a bit of geography, sightseeing, family, food and the basics of the fascinating Polish grammar.
This course is based on short video lectures and exercises, but your language instructor is also available to answer your questions by e-mail and through a dedicated Facebook group. Taking an online course allows flexibility, you can study any time you want, at your own pace, and come back to the lectures that you’ve already watched as many times as you need.
At the end of this course, among other things, you will be able to: introduce yourself (including a bit of small talk), count in Polish, talk about your family, about where you come from, where you live, where you are, ask about the address of different places, talk about colors, order food and drinks, and ask for the price.
That’s up to you! When you buy the course and your payment is successful, you will get redirected to a page with your week 1 learning materials, so you can start learning right away or save the link and begin later, at a more convenient moment (don’t worry if you lose the link, it will also be sent to your e-mail within 24 hours). A great advantage of an online video course is that you can take a break at any point, so it’s easy to combine with your holiday and business plans.
If you want to proceed with your course faster and complete it quicker than the standard 9 weeks (or quite the opposite – if you need more time), that’s also possible. Just discuss it with your language instructor when you sign up.
The price depends on the plan that you choose:
- You can choose a weekly plan and pay 10 USD a week for 9 weeks. In this case, the total price of the course is 90 USD. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- You can also choose to pay for the entire 9-week-long course in advance and get one week for free! In this case, the price of the course is 80 USD.
The accepted payment method is by card. Your online payment will be processed by Stripe. You need to provide your name and e-mail address when you sign up for the course. When your payment is accepted, you will get access to the first portion of your Polish language learning materials
Once your payment is accepted, do not close the tab. You will be redirected to your Week 1 Learning Materials.
How can you contact us?
We can’t wait for you to join us on our linguistic journey 🙂
In case you have questions about this course (or would simply like to say ‘hi’), you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org